Saturday, May 23, 2009

I believe to give the children natural medication is the best. Each morning I give them Omega 3 capsule and I have to make a hole in it and give it with Scott's Emuljen. Then each of them get a spoonful of Glygonutrients. It really works. They concentrate so much better. Ruben's speech even got a lot more better he started to talk in sentences.



Sometimes I give them Melotone from Sportron. This is a great supplement for Autistic children. Helps them to calm and to concentrate.


When we have to travel far I give them Omega 3 it calms them and we can drive in peace. Other wise Juanre and Ruben will hit each other and just go wild and I do not want that. The roads are so busy and dangerous with all the large trucks.

2 comments:

  1. I will have to give this a try. I have my son on Risperadone right now. But don't want to keep him on it for ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny Did the Melotone work or not? My daughter did not react well on Resperadone she was like a zombee.

    ReplyDelete