Friday, July 10, 2009

Fundraising was a Huge Success




This is our Special Needs Children with their Tutor Milla January. She is really a phenomenal woman. She has a passion for these children that you would not believe anyone can have. We Love you Milla.

Our Function was great we got over R6700.00 in and everybody enjoyed themselves. It was very cold. But the guests soon felt warm at heart as the function continues and the tears flow with amaze at what the children could do.
We bought educational toys we are busy putting in shelves and cupboards and change the class.

We are also in the planning of starting our own SNAP (Special Needs Adapted Program) with the help of Annalise van Rijswijk and her team. So watch this space.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad to find your blog. A Parent actually doing something other than complaining about the lack of help. I am the mother of 1 autistic son. Have decided that as a blogger already I would start blogging my journey.

    Look forward to fallowing you.
    Jenny from Utah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny, thanks for following me. and for your positive remarks. I try to keep all my thoughts positive I must say it is not very easy but still I try. I didn't know how this blog story works so sorry that I only reply now.
    I am going to follow your blog also.
    Keep well.

    Kind Regards
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete